Welcome to the GreenTimeSports WWE 2K18 story! This is the introduction page, as the 13 chapter story will be posted separately – each chapter in it’s own article.
This story is quite long, as it covers every superstar within the game (no created superstars) that begins with Wrestlemania 32 and ends with Wrestlemania 33. Each superstar on the roster is used at least once in the story, with as many arenas and championship belts as possible. You can read through the story or play it yourself on your own video game system! We’ll have step-by-step directions within the chapters if you choose to play the story on your own system.
Many wrestling fans will spot Easter eggs within our story, that is derived from real-life events and characters in the WWE universe.
Let’s get to it!
Have the following set before beginning play on your own system…
Unlock all characters, arenas and championship belts which includes the DLC packs. To speed through this process, you can purchase a season pass in your Xbox or Playstation store – unlocking everything including DLC packs.
Set your difficulty to ‘Legend’ (you can elect to choose your own difficulty level, but this is the suggested one for the most realistic game experience).
We also recommend you use headphones to plug into your controller for the best audio experience, if you choose to play the story on your own system.
Set your champions as the following (be sure to vacate ALL championship belts NOT listed below):
- Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Heath Slater & Rhyno
- Intercontinental Championship: The Miz
- Raw Women’s Championship: Bayley
- Raw Tag Team Championship: The New Day
- Cruiserweight Championship: Neville
- Smackdown Women’s Championship: Natalya
- United States Championship: AJ Styles
- Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar
- WWE Championship: John Cena
- NXT Championship: Bobby Roode
- NXT Tag Team Championship: Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar)
As the story progresses, championships will change hands and new championships will appear. We will let you know within the story when manual changes to championship belts need to be made. This also includes tag team stables. When the story calls for it, we will notify you to create a tag team stable (stable creations within the story are optional, but highly recommended). As an example, go to ‘edit teams’ in ‘My WWE’ and change the team name of ‘Sheamus & Cesaro’ to ‘The Bar’. Accept changes so it saves before you exit.
Go to ‘WWE Creations’ and select ‘Custom Matches’. Create the following matches:
- First Blood – one-on-one extreme rules match > step 2 only turn ON first blood > NO time limit
- Two out of Three Falls – one-on-one normal > step 2 turn ON 2 out of 3 falls, pin and submission (both), turn everything else OFF
- Tag Team Two out of Three Falls – two-on-two normal > step 2 turn ON 2 out of 3 falls, pin and submission (both), turn everything else OFF
- 6-Man Tag Team Two out of Three Falls – 6-man tag team > step 2 turn ON 2 out of 3 falls, pin and submission (both), turn everything else OFF
- Tag Team Elimination – two-on-two normal > step 2 everything OFF except pin and submission (both) > turn ON elimination
- 6-Man Tag Team Elimination – 6-man tag team > step 2 everything OFF except pin and submission (both) > turn ON elimination
- 8-Man Tag Team Elimination – 8-man tag team > step 2 everything OFF except pin and submission (both) > turn ON elimination
- 4-Man Elimination – fatal-4-way battle royal > step 2 everything OFF except pin and submission (both) > turn ON elimination
- 6-Man Elimination – 6-man battle royal > step 2 everything OFF except pin and submission (both) > turn ON elimination
- 8-Man Elimination – 8-man battle royal > step 2 everything OFF except pin and submission (both) > turn ON elimination
- 8-Man Last Man Standing Tag Team – 8-man tag team >step 2 turn everything OFF except for K.O., turn K.O. ON > step 3 turn OFF everything except for Elimination (turn ‘Elimination’ ON)
Optional: Go to ‘Create-A-Superstar’ and select ‘Kevin Owens’ under ‘WWE Superstars’. Copy his attire and paste into the ‘Second Attire’ slot on the right side of the screen. Then select ‘edit’ to make changes to his attire. Change his ‘clothing’ by selecting ‘lower body’. Go to ‘bottoms’ and change the colors of his attire so they match, to whichever color you desire. Do the same for his ‘boots’. Then select ‘upper body’ and change colors 2-4 of his ‘tops 1’ shirt, making sure they are all same color (you can choose the color, we recommend red or white). Once you’re done and confirm the changes, copy and paste the new attire into the empty entrance in attire slot two. Accept your changes and you are done.
That’s it! Proceed to ‘Chapter One: The Genesis of a New Order’ to begin! You can find it on our website or our Instagram/Twitter account! You can also check out the story outline below:
GreenTimeSports WWE 2k18 Story Outline
- Chapter I – The Genesis of a New Order
- Wrestlemania 32 & Payback
- Chapter II – My Kingdom, My Army
- NXT TakeOver, Backlash & Bash at the Beach
- Chapter III – Extreme Risks for an Extreme Reward
- Extreme Rules, NXT TakeOver: The End & ECW One Night Stand
- Chapter IV – The Emperor’s Arrival
- Money in the Bank & Battleground
- Chapter V – All of the Emperor’s Men
- NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II & Summerslam
- Chapter VI – Not My King
- No Mercy & Clash of Champions
- Chapter VII – Monsters Among Men
- Halloween Havoc & Hell in a Cell
- Chapter VIII – Survival of the Fittest
- Survivor Series
- Chapter IX – Return of Thy King
- TLC & Roadblock: End of the Line
- Chapter X – Time to Rumble
- NXT TakeOver: San Antonio & Royal Rumble
- Chapter XI – The Curse’s Chambers
- Great Balls of Fire & Elimination Chamber
- Chapter XII – Calming of a Storm
- WCW Japan Supershow, Fastlane & NXT TakeOver: Orlando
- Chapter XIII – The Grandest Stage of Them All
- Wrestlemania 33